Followers

Sunday, November 24, 2013

Glitter Xmas


Hi one and all
Yesterday I got to go to a sleepover and make Christmas cards.  How good is that.  The funny think was I only took my dies, minimal paper making sure my glitter, foil and some ds paper was in the pack.  Odds and ends and I survived the nite.  The good thing was my gf had the required Big Shot, and a whole heap of embossing folder that I could use.  So I managed to make 4 cards.  No much you might say but a we all know some days you're lucky if one is made a week.  Well I might be stretching it a bit.

So here's the first one
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.au/


Taylored Expression dies
Spellbinders embossing folder
SU - ds paper (retired), cardstock
glitter, foil cardstock
bling

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Christmas card! I love the embossed sentiments and pretty layered snowflake! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D