Followers

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Thinking of You


Ello beautiful people,
Been MIA with so much happening with the family.  I've managed to get a stall at a Sunday market.  The first time was not so good.  The second time round I managed to sell some cards and an old stamp set. Yeahyaaa.  My gf and I thought it would be nice to try and get to the markets once a month and see how we go.
Here's a card I've made that will go nicely into the challenge
http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com.au/ #34 _ Yellow, Orange & Green

http://cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.com.au/2015/05/challenge-58-cheer-up-buttercup.html

Elizabeth Craft die - Thinking of You
Fancy That die - Bee
Spellbinders - Bloom Four
Die namics - Scalloped border
Washi tape
Little yellow flowers no name die

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty card with great texture. I am sure the recipient will love it! Thank you for joining us at The Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of die cuts and negative space! Sweet bee, too! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D