Followers

Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Fall colours

Hi all,
Now I had to stamp quite a few different stamps to workout what I wanted to do with image.
I came across a Tim Holtz stamp that I thought would fit into a few of the challenges running this week.
I stamp the back ground with script and used distress inks to colour in the image.  Btw I stamped the image and used white embossing powder to enhance the image.  Fancy That die leaves, and the butterflies were from SU.   A bit of washi tape to finish off the card
http://diecuttindivas.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/challenge-134-fall-colors.html
http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com.au/2013/09/monday-challenge-112-pinterest-inspired.html

Fancy That dies - Leafy Swirl
Sizzix - So happy together
Tim Holtz - distress inks, stamp
SU - stamps, die
washi tape

A few more pics from the Carnival of  Flowers



3 comments:

  1. Wow! I really like how you made the background and the little leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card! The background is amazing! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! LOVE the texture of the leaves! So glad you played along at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D