Followers

Saturday, September 28, 2013

Cheers

Happy weekend ppl
Early this morning there was a massive clap of thunder that had the family dog up and banging on the back door.  Of course I opened the door and she just bolts inside.  From such a hot day yesterday we've had a pretty cool start to the day.  I did make another card for this challenge but ended up making this one as well. So it's going into the challenge on
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.au/



Sizzix - Top Hats & Mustaches
Die-version dies - Tickled Pink alphabet
Spellbinders - Labels 26
Courture emboss - Timepiece
Tim Holtz - distress ink

1 comment:

  1. I love the top hat and mustache! Perfect with the sentiment! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D