Followers

Sunday, July 14, 2013

sorry

Well, the afternoon hasn't gotten any warmer.  I cooked my scones a little too long so their a little on the crispy side still edible though.  Had a remedial massage this morning and I think the body's finally told the brain that it's now in pain from all that.  Fingers crossed I'll be okay to start exercising tomorrow again.
An easy card that came together that's going into the challenge at http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.au/

 Sizzix - Love, heart & border
SU - ds paper (retired)
Die Version - Everyday sentiments

2 comments:

  1. Great sympathy card. I love that Sizzix border! Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the border die! Great CAS card. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D