Followers

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Happy Mother's day card
This A4 size card was made for a good friend who wanted a special card for his mum on Mother's  Day this Sunday.
  I used many different techniques, embossing, a little decoupage, water colouring, dimensional glue was use to name a few.
I use the Cricut  Blackletter, Sentimentals, Elegant Cakes to cut out the frame, stem of the flowers and the initials.  SU stamps and Autumn Leaves stamps were also use.
Glimmer mist was used to cover the card, intials and some of the flowers. Fine glitter,  bling and pearls to highlight certain bits.  Brads and ribbon was also used.
 Inside the card I used the Cricut Blackletter cartridge to cut out Happy Mother's Day.
Found a lovely poem to finish the card off.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D