Followers

Friday, September 18, 2015

Happy Days


Howdy wonderful peoples,

I apologize for not getting onto my challenges.  The weeks are flying by real quick and before I know it, I've missed the deadline for them.  I'm finding that I've got some many ideas floating around and not coming out like I want them to whether its colour, theme or just too hard box.

Here's my take on the challenge on http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com.au/



Paper Tray dies - Sunrise
Memory Box dies - happy, hot air ballon, Wide open spaces studio,
IO dies - birds
Little B dies -  Hot air ballon
Ranger's Alteration alph dies

I die cut the word "happy" 3 times and glued them on top of each other to give some height.  Chalked the sunrise to give it some colour.

2 comments:

  1. What a great design. Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow grate design this very useful for user Thank you for sharing the valuable information sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D