Followers

Friday, September 18, 2015

Happy Days


Howdy wonderful peoples,

I apologize for not getting onto my challenges.  The weeks are flying by real quick and before I know it, I've missed the deadline for them.  I'm finding that I've got some many ideas floating around and not coming out like I want them to whether its colour, theme or just too hard box.

Here's my take on the challenge on http://justusgirlschallenge.blogspot.com.au/



Paper Tray dies - Sunrise
Memory Box dies - happy, hot air ballon, Wide open spaces studio,
IO dies - birds
Little B dies -  Hot air ballon
Ranger's Alteration alph dies

I die cut the word "happy" 3 times and glued them on top of each other to give some height.  Chalked the sunrise to give it some colour.

2 comments:

  1. wow grate design this very useful for user Thank you for sharing the valuable information sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D