Followers

Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Bear Hugs

Hello wonderful people
I know I've be AWOL for a long time.  I have been crazy busy with family and exercise.  I promise I have been making heaps of cards for other challenges on my FB craft sites.  So apologize for not posting them on here.  So I thought I better start filling up my pages on here and get hopping on to the challenges I love doing here.

Now here's my latest card I did tonight for the challenge over on
http://tuesdaythrowdown.blogspot.com.au/2015/08/tuesday-throwdown-256-sketch-challenge.html


I used the stamp and die set from Mama Elephant (Bear Hugs).  The images and sayings are just so adorable and so versatile.  The card stock is from SU, I got a pack of this ds paper from a scrap camp I attended on the weekend gone.  I had so much fun with the ladies laughing and managing to get some cards done.  :)  I chalked the edges of the patterned paper with chalk inks.  Bears were coloured with SU markers and then an aqua brush was used to blend the inks.  Button, straw and glitter paper to finish off the card.

4 comments:

  1. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaw! What an adorable card, Julie! Love the little bears. Thanks for joining the Sketch challenge at Tuesday Throwdown.
    x Asha

    ReplyDelete
  3. How SAAAA-WEET!!! Those bears are so cute!! Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Throwdown Challenge!!

    hugs!
    Pam
    TT DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is adorable! Great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D