Followers

Sunday, June 15, 2014

Bike this way

G'day
Spent a lovey arvo at my parents helping them in the garden loosening up the soil for planting.  Carrying a buckets of rain water to all the plants and having them nearby so they don't have to do too much heavy lifting.  Got some new Memory Box Stencils after seeing all those wonder cards on Pinterest.  So here's my take on it.  Had some arrow washi tape which I paired up with a Memory Box bike.  Sizzix die was used to cut out a SU saying.  Memory Box stencil and Tim Holtz Distress Ink for the background.  Might just make the challenge on
http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.au/2014/06/freshly-made-sketches-140-sketch-by.html

3 comments:

  1. Love the bicycle image! And the stenciled background is great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How pretty! I love the subtle background, and the arrows dsp is very cute with the bicycle image. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D