Followers

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Angus' Happy Mother's Day Card

I've been asked by a mate to make a card for his mum.  Lol last year's card considered ok so I thought I'd better pull my socks up and try harder this year.  So a little I've rolled some flowers, die cut a teapot and cup to jazz it up.
Going into the challenge on http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com.au/2014/05/challenge-136-mothers-day-or-spring.html

Elizabeth Craft die- Oval accordian card, Tea set, Happy Birthday
Fancy that dies - Maiden Hair fern, Small Scalloped rose, Papier Blossom (mini), Flower stackers
Impression Obession die - small flower die
Spellbinders Nestabilities - Scalloped oval
Die-version die - Tickled Pink alphabet
glitter cardstock

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Very pretty! Great job with the layers! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card! The floral arrangement is stunning and I love the musical paper! She will love it! Thank you for sharing your creativity with us at My Craft Spot!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D