Followers

Friday, April 18, 2014

Dragonfly Joy

Happy Easter everyone,
Hope you all get to spend some wonderful time with family and friends.
I hope to get more cards done for all the fab challenges out there in blog land these next few days.  I sent a txt to my masseuse telling him that all the hard work he did on my legs and shoulders got lost in a workout that had a 100 wall balls, well at least I had the range of movement to get down into those squats.  Doesn't get any easier I tell you.
I'll be entering this card into the challenge on
http://mojomonday.blogspot.com.au/


Die-namics die - sm scallop circles, double scallop border
Fancy That die - dragon fly, alphabet
Dylusions ink sprays
Authentique Delightful bundle
watercolour paper
glitter cardstock
chalkbox ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D