Followers

Saturday, November 16, 2013

Star n Hearts Christmas


MOrning one and all
Here's a card that's come out better then expected.  Fingers crossed I hope I've not missed the deadline over on
http://alwaysplayingwithpaper.blogspot.com.au/ #83 Red, Stripes, Chocolate, stars or hearts

MMmm not sure if I was allowed both hearts and stars???  Well nothing gained, nothing lost if I have the saying right.

Fancy that dies - hexagon border
Embossing folder
SU - punches, cardstock
Washi tape
glitter cardstock

3 comments:

  1. I love how you incorporated both stars and hearts, Julie! Thanks for sharing this with us at Merry Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sprinkling of stars and hearts Julie. The honey comb trim is wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us at Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty Julie, I love the glittery hearts and stars. Thank you for joining us for Merry Monday.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D