Followers

Monday, November 11, 2013

Merry & bright

Happy days,
Had to get the thinking cap for this challenge, haven't done a one layer card like for years.  I'm so use to using layers to make that card stand out, but I think I've done it George.  I've use masking techique to colour my baubles using the negative and positive cuts for the various inking.  I hope this is what the DT over on CAS on Sunday are expecting.  :/
http://cleanandsimpleonsunday.blogspot.com.au/2013/11/challenge-21-one-layer-wonder-make-one.html

Spellbinders - stamp, embossing folder
Tim Holtz - stamp, distress ink
Versa mark
Silver embossing powder
SU - spritzer, marker
Sakura - gelly pen
Colorbox - chalk inks

1 comment:

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D