Followers

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Cupcake

Hi everyone
My first card challenge I've entered in ages.  I've been able to get a lot of new things to play with from the Stitches and Craft show gone.  5 days of demonstrating how dies worked and what wonderful creations they turn out to be.  This card is going into the challenge on http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com.au/2013/10/monday-challenge-116-color-challenge.html

Sizzix -  Birthday cupcake & Labels
Taylored Expression die - Quatrefoil
SU - marker
Washi tapes
Colorbox chalks
daubers
ribbon


4 comments:

  1. Wow........I love this card! The dies are fabulous, pretty colours too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! I LOVE the lattice mat you've used too. It's gorgeous!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! That over lay is awesome and the cupcake is so pretty! Thanks for playing at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! LOVE your washi tape - and that little bow! Great take on the color challenge! So glad you joined us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D