Followers

Monday, September 30, 2013

Thank You

Hello one and all
It's Monday and a new start to the week.  I had an excellent start to the day.  Went to Crossfit and had a very good workout.  Will have to show you all what I did to my wrist straps to personalise them.  Here's a simple thank you card that I put together that's going into the challenge on
http://cupcakeinspirations.blogspot.com.au/

The image was from SU using Momento ink to stamp the image,  water colour crayons, blender pen to blend the colours and a little bit of Sakura glitter pen to highlight the daisies.  I used water colour cardstock, net lacing ribbon for a little embellishment.  A SU punch for the window, free handed the "thank you".  The grass border was done free handed as well.

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card, lovely flowers
    thanks for sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your flowers! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at Cupcake Inspirations! Good luck,
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Pretty Julie.......I love your water coloured image, gorgeous colours. Good luck with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D