Followers

Saturday, June 22, 2013

Thank you 3

Morning one n all,
It's a very overcast Sat morn here and the day is gonna be not pleasant.  I've coloured this Gorguss stamp with Copic markers, not sure if I like how she turned out. Thank you was using the Everyday compliments from Die Version.  The lace edging was a SU punch and the paper from Kaiser Kraft.  Some sparkle highlights was from Sakura jelly pens.

I'm entering her into the challenge over on http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.au/

Have a gr8 day ppls

2 comments:

  1. Very lovely card! What a sweet image! Great colouring! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cutie! Your coloring is wonderful! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D