Followers

Friday, May 10, 2013

Miss you

Ello fellow bloggers and vistors,
It's Friday and the weekend is just around the corner.  Hope all is well on your end.  Here's a very late card done up for the challenge over at http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com.au/

Been meaning to do this challenge when I saw it last weekend, but it had me stumped.  Well here's my take on it anyway.  Kraft, bling and emboss for this card.  Opps I do have heaps of time, getting my days all mixed up...

Sizzix thinlits - Hello Summer, For the Record 2, Documented
Tim Holtz embossing folder
Die-version die - Everyday
Spellbinders nestabilities - circle
bling
Liquid pearls
SU - cardstock
My Mind's Eye - Summer Song

2 comments:

  1. This is very cute! I like the dies you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! Forgot to say thanks so much for joining us over at the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D