Followers

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Just Fab

Oh My Goodness, how time flies.
Easter has come and gone and June is just around the corner.  Well not quite...
The last couple of weeks has been mad, work, school, camps.  I managed to do this card inspired by the challenge over at
http://craftspotbykimberly.blogspot.com.au/2013/04/monday-challenge-93-tags.html
http://blog.markerpop.com/2013/04/01/markerpop-challenge-20/

I got to use a lot of my stamps, markers, dies, ribbons, stencils for this challenge and I have to say I like the final outcome.

Fancy that - flower, french flourish die
Copic markers
Tim Holtz - stamp, tag, distress ink
Fifties lady stamp (apologise for the wrong era if I got it wrong)
Stencil background
SU - cardstock, ds paper (retired)
Tissue paper, net lace ribbon, gold ribbon
Sakura clear gel ink pen


4 comments:

  1. Wow, awesome job on this! The coloring is excellent and love the fun whimsy feel:)
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag, such fun layers and textures you've added! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful tag! Thanks for joining us at My Craft Spot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely tag! I especially like the flourish that you've added! What a gorgeous touch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D