Followers

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Time Flies

Wowww it the end of August...
The last few days have been glorious, sunny and just this side of warm.  Today I got to spend some time with a lovely Tracey who has the blog http://trace-elementz.blogspot.com.au/  talking about all things crafty... Next time we'll get down to some actually Copic colouring.  Time does fly when your having a good time.
I got to drool over her lovely craftroom and dream that one day I get to have a room like that too...
Well back to the card above.  I made the main image a few weeks ago and never got around to putting it together, so with the challenge over at http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com.au/  Sketches #48 it's come in handy.  I had the background strips in a lighter lilac but ended up colouring them with some Tim Holtz distress ink. Wasn't too sure about the card after I created it, but it's slowly growing on me.  :D

D'OH  I missed the deadline, never mind  here's to better time management.

Spellbinders Shapeabilities - Ornate Artisan Tags and Accents
SU - stamp, cardstock and ds paper
Prima flowers
Candi brads
brads from the stock
rub on sentiments

Have a gr8 day
Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D