Followers

Monday, April 30, 2012

Sweet Thang

Good arvo everyone,
Some days ur the hammer and other days u get hammered. Well today I was the hammer (talking about weights at the gym).  The workout was gr8 and I increased my weights which was fab.  Not only that I managed to finish the whole work out in under an hour flat with a quick warm up to get the heart racing.

Here's my take on the sketch over at http://cardpatterns.blogspot.com.au/2012/04/sketch-163.html .  Not sure if I like how it turned out??? 

Cricut - Gypsy Wanderings
SU - punches, cardstock
ribbons and laces from the stash
My Mind's Eye - Summer Song
Liquid pearls
flower brad
Cuttlebug - Embossing folder

1 comment:

  1. How adorable! Love that cupcake and the heart garland. So glad you could join us on Card Patterns this week!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D