Followers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Hoot Hoot

It's Thursday and the first day of March.... Yikes summer is officially over and autumn has started with a noice warm 30 odd degrees. 

Here's a colour challenged card I made for http://fantabulouscricut.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/challenge-me-monday-100.html  - purple, green and turqouise.

 So owls being the in bird of the moment, I thought I'd use the cute owl from Create a Critter, letter and number from Birthday Bash.  Cardstock from SU, Bazzill, a little bling for the bow with some Liquid Pearls, ribbon from SU (retired I think), ribbon stamp image from the many rubber stamps I have.

5 comments:

  1. This is so sweet! The owl's eyelashes are fabulous! Great job with the colour challenge too!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job on your card. Love your colors. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super duper cute. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

    Be blessed, Beckie
    FCCB DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card - love the owl!Thank you for joining us at FCCB this week!
    http://scrapqueen141.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Julie this is so cute, we all love owl's and I love the ribbon on her head.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D