Followers

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Bag and Boxes




Good morning everyone,

Not long now till Christmas day.  Haven't done a lot of challenges these last couple of weeks.  Time seems to fly by, but I got the Cricut out and managed to cut these cute boxes and bags from the Tags, Bags, Boxes and More cartridge using My Mind's Eye cardstock.  What lady doesn't like cute bags and boxes...

Here's an idea, you can even use them for tree deckies if you like.  How easy would it be to co-ordinate colour and theme without looking for that perfect ornament and you'd have a one of a kind tree...  :D
I've only cut these cute pieces out large enough to hold some mini chocolates/sweeties to give to the ladies I have coffee with every week.

Have a gr8 ppls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for the comments and feedback everyone, makes my day and I love reading them...
Have a fantastic, awesome day!!!! :D